Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: help please!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mumuqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh, can someone direct me to text translations of COunt Cain God Child volumes 2-7? I bought the manga in one go, of course, I read japanese like a turtle (5 hours per manga, it kills my eyes!) so I'm just looking for english translations. thanks thanks thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hmmmm, Sorry, I can't help. hope you don't go blind reading all that japanese. good luck to you though.. hehe [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This site also has some translations, but they're not as exact as Risu-chan's or Erin's.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 16, 2003 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erin French has translations and summaries of some of the chapters; let me go check and see if I can find her page's URL...

    here you go:
    http://www.aptoshs.net/~echan/

    other than Erin and me, I don't know of anyone who's translating God Child into English. Erin kind of started mid to the end and worked forwards and backwards; I started at the beginning and am (slowly and painfully) working forwards...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mumuqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Heehee. Thanks! I didn't think this post came out when I started the thread... (How embarrassing!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •